Dissertation is a document which Is submitted by Masters and PhD students at the end of their study program. It is submitted after a thorough research Is carried out on a topic which is choosen by a student. In essence it is a testimony of all the knowledge the student acquired during the course of study.
In order that a student gets the degree, he/ she must submit a dissertation. Dissertation submission is the most important event In the two-three years study program. Even before the research begins, a student has to submit a dissertation proposal to a board of Professors for approval. Only after this proposal is accepted is the work really begins for the student. This proposal contains the details of the work to be done. Like, the problem at hand, the solution in sight and the way to solve the problem and most importantly the possible solution, which would result from the study. All these things are discussed in a dissertation proposal and even In this stage many students’ proposals are not accepeted and are returned. The students are asked to resubmit the proposals because there are some issues which are not addressed properly.
The boards are very strict as regards the submission of dissertation proposal and the actual dissertation goes. So, the students have to be very careful while submitting their proposals and final dissertations. Here, we have to keep one thing in mind that dissertation submission is not an easy task. If students can get a little help from those who have been through this process of submission of dissertation and theses, it would be very helpful to them, isn’t it?
Yes, a help from those who have been through this. A help from PhD holders. This can make a difference between a dissertation proposal turned back and a final dissertation being accepted.
This help is provided by HelpWithThesis.com. As already disscusses the site is supported by experts who hold their PhDs from the Ivy League Premier Schools. They help students who are in college and University in their dissertations, theses and Assignments.
HelpWithThesis.com provides help on various or all aspects of Dissertation writing as you need it. As you are aware, Dissertation writing is a multi-step process and none of the steps are trivial. Our expert offer help through email and through live sessions. They offer help in each and every step in the process of preperation of a dissertation.
• Brainstorming: Our experts can help you by brainstorming on several dissertation topics that one can choose the best topic for disseration.
• Dissertation proposal: We help you in the preperation of a dissertation proposal
by giving ideas about the topic, the importance of study, the possible results from the study, etc.
• Experiments: Depending on the nature of the topic, several experiments would be performed. These could be simulations, actual physical experiments or user surveys etc. The data will eventually be used for analysis and proving or disproving the hypoDissertation we have put forth.
• Analysis: Again, depending on the kind of experiments and the hypoDissertation and research questions, different kind of analysis might need to be performed. These could range from statistical analysis, plotting of data to infer results etc.
• Results and Conclusion: Based on the analysis done results and conclusions are drawn and presented in the form of charts or tables.
• Putting it all together: Finally, the report should come out as a concise and coherent piece of write-up which reflects the original work that has gone in.
These are the usual helps that we provide and if a student wants an additional help, we would definitely provide.
Visit our website http://www.helpwiththesis.com for further details.
Note: All copyrights to the content of this article are with the www.HelpWithAssignment.com Administrator